Google My Business drops ability to edit business description field

The Introduction/Description field is no longer editable in Google My Business. It only displays to users in Google+, and may still be edited there. Editing of attributes, coming soon to all Google My Business views, will be an improved way to describe your business to users on Google Search and Maps.



ReF LinK: http://searchengineland.com/google-business-drops-ability-edit-business-description-field-255074
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment

3 comments:

  1. I am really impressed with your blog article, such great & useful knowledge you mentioned here. Your post is very informative. I have read all your posts and all are very informative. Thanks for sharing and keep it up like this.
    Digital Marketing Company In Nashik
    Social Media Marketing in Nashik
    SEO In Nashik
    SEO Experts in Nashik

    ReplyDelete

  2. Thanks for your page! Your share information it helped me alot!
    houston seo agency
    houston seo agency

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glade that you have shared such a helpful expected article, this will be very important for those who are looking for this type of blog.
    A high-level post with a piece of knowledgeable information.Thank you for sharing such information

    Best SEO Comapny in Mumbai

    ReplyDelete

Web services and Internet Markeitng Services